DIRECTIONS & PARKING
The best parking lot for parents to park while picking up, dropping off, or wanting to stay and watch for a while is the Shattuck Parking Lot. Here is a campus map.
The cost of parking is $4 an hour with a max of 3 hours per day, and may be paid upon arrival.
DIRECTIONS TO THE PORTLAND STATE CAMPUS: The PSU campus is located in downtown Portland. It is bordered on the north by SW Market, on the east by SW 4th, on the south by I-405, and on the west by SW 13th.
FROM THE NORTH
1. Follow I-5 S to I-405 N
2. As you come over the Marquam Bridge (over the Willamette River), take the exit on the left onto I-405 N toward Beaverton/US-26 (go 0.6 miles)
3. Take exit 1C to merge onto SW 6th Ave (go 0.3 miles).
FROM THE SOUTH
1. Follow I-5 N to I-405 N
2. Take exit 299B toward City Center/US-26 West/Beaverton and merge onto I-405 N via exit 1A (go 0.8 miles)
3. Take exit 1C to merge onto SW 6th Ave (go 0.3 miles)
FROM PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
1. Leaving the terminal, go southwest on NE Airport Way (go 2.4 miles)
2. Merge onto I-205 S via the ramp to Salem/Portland/I-84 (go 3.1 miles)
3. Take exit 21B to merge onto I-84 W/US-30 W toward Portland (go 5.4 miles)
4. Take the exit on the left onto I-5 S toward Beaverton/Salem (go 1.5 miles)
5. As you come over the Marquam Bridge (over the Willamette River), take the exit on the left onto I-405 N toward Beaverton/US-26 (go 0.6 miles)
6. Take exit 1C to merge onto SW 6th Ave (go 0.3 miles)
THE PETER W. STOTT CENTER AND PARKING: The Peter W. Stott Center is located in the center of campus on the South Park Blocks. Fans seeking campus parking may park in Parking Structure 1 (located on 6th Avenue between Hall and Harrison). Then walk three blocks west on SW Hall through the Park Blocks. The Stott Center is on your left, adjacent to the library and Stott Community Field. Other parking structures are located on 6th Avenue between Montgomery and Mill (Parking Structure 2), and between SW 12th and 13th, south of Market (Parking Structure 3).